In the previous step you learned how to save a copy of your current progress on paper or as PDF.
Before you can apply a different plan to your project you will need to delete the existing plan. Paratext does not have a “replace plan” command.
Procedure for Deleting a Project Plan
- Open your project.
- Click on the menu tab.
- Switch to Full Menu view if necessary.
- Hover over Project Settings.
- Click on Project Plan.
- Scroll down to the last stage.
- Place your cursor on that stage.
- Click on the Remove Stage button.
- Click on OK to accept deleting the stage and to continue.
Note: you will only see the above dialogue box the first time you delete a stage.
- Click on Delete.
- Repeat for each stage in your current plan in descending order.
- When you begin to delete the last stage, you will see the following dialogue. Click Yes.
- You will see “None” listed as the project plan.
- Click OK to save changes and exit.
You have now deleted your project plan.
Was this helpful?