To obtain resource files for offline installation, you will need to copy them from a computer that has already downloaded them in Paratext. Please follow the instructions below.
First, on the source computer, you must first download/update the Resources that you want to install.
If you already have all of the Resources you want on the source computer, skip to the Copy Resources to USB Drive section below:
- Paratext 9: Go to the Paratext menu > Download/Install Resources…
- Paratext 8: Go to File > Download/Install Resources…
- Choose Internet (or Folder if you have them locally already).
- Select the Resources that you want to copy/update for the offline installation.
- Click Download/Install.
- Wait for the Download/Install to finish.
Copy Resources to USB Drive
Once you have all of the Resources you want to install downloaded/updated:
- Go to My Paratext 9 Projects\_Resources directory.
- Older installs: My Paratext 8 Projects\_Resources.
- Copy all the files in that directory to a USB drive.