- This event has passed.
The Paratext Hour 6 – Editing Tips
August 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTCFree
Looking for ways to help you be more confident in using Paratext for your translation work? Join us each week for “The Paratext Hour”, a time allotted
- to ask questions from the experts,
- learn new features,
- share your own tips and tricks.
These weekly sessions are best attended live so we are scheduling them on Mondays (starting July 12th) at 3 pm UTC (11 am EDT), but they will also be recorded for those in Asia and Pacific areas. It is our hope that we can expand our expert network and host these in other time zones. Registration coming soon at EMDC Online.
A sampling of what we’ll cover in the first six weeks of our pilot:
- How do I best arrange my screen?
- Finding stuff and getting help
- Enhanced Resources and why you’ll love them
- All about Notes, Notes, Notes
- Complete your Tasks
- Glossaries are fun!
- And much much more…